The Colorado Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) is a low-cost health insurance program for uninsured Colorado children ages 18 and under. The program is available to families who earn too much money or own too much in financial assets to qualify for Medicaid but cannot afford private insurance.
How to Apply for the Colorado Child Health Plan Plus:
PO Box 929
Denver, CO 80201
|Household Size*||Maximum Income Level (Per Year)|
For more information on the Colorado Child Health Plan Plus visit the website. If you need assistance completing the application, call CHP+ Customer Service at (800) 359-1991 for help
Health Services include:
- Check-ups and immunization shots
- Medical office visits
- Hospital services including outpatient services, inpatient care, and inpatient doctors’ care
- Glasses and hearing aids
- Mental health care, such as counseling, hospitalization, and outpatient substance abuse treatments
Dental Services include:
- Routine extractions
- Limited root canal therapy
- and other diagnostic and preventive services.